Formed in the spring of 2016 when Mariana Fiel placed an ad on Craigslist seeking like minds for a devastating new project, Katie and Megan heeded the call and together they immediately started producing long, hypnotic jams that morphed into crafted songs with dynamic crescendos and soaring improv sections. The band self-released a five-song demo in July 2017, which, through word-of-mouth collected critical praise and a growing fan base around the world.
Newly signed to Ripple Music, home to some of the biggest and best heavy rock acts to emerge from the underground in recent years, their self-titled debut album will be unleashed worldwide on May 18th.
Stream and share new song Take The Blame:
Pre-order now at www.ripple-music.com
- 5/25 – Thee Parkside – San Francisco, CA
- 5/26 – Haul – Grants Pass, OR
- 5/28 – Tonic Lounge – Portland, OR
- 5/29 – Funhouse – Seattle, WA
- 5/30 – Astoria – Vancouver, BC
- 5/31 – Palamino – Calgary, AB
- 6/1 – Temple – Edmonton, AB
- 6/2 – Vantopia Festival – Equity, BC
- 6/3 – Siksika Community Centre – Siksika, AB
- 6/4 – Old School Records – Kalispell, MT